THE INFORMATION WAR HAS ONLY JUst BEGUN
On June 7th, 2017, Scott Kesterson, President of The American Brand, launched Xpedition RED, a seven leg multi-state adventure tour of American Red counties and Red States designed to strengthen the foundations and to build connectivity across
Red voting regions as The American Brand prepares for the political battles that will be coming in 2018 and 2020. Kesterson,who ran the pro-Trump Kilroy Rising PAC in 2016 (Breitbart News, 09/11/16), is a veteran and was awarded an Emmy for his video work in Afghanistan. For Xpedition RED, he will bring his personal and candid storytelling style of “from the ground and village,” to entertain, deliver commentary, educate and develop an understanding and appreciation for the common values that are at the root of Red State America.
RED STATE America's Small towns AND small business
As an adventure tour, Xpedition RED is based on the values that built our country: risk, physical challenges, and enduring spirit. Ennis, MT, the new home of The American Brand, will be the hub for the Xpedition RED project. Each Trek has been designed to embody aspects that are at the core of Red State by highlighting the regional and cultural uniqueness that driveslove for country and the Constitution.
- [COMPLETED]Trek 1: The Pioneers. Kesterson will travel across Oregon Red counties, through Idaho and end the first leg in Ennis, MT. The trek will look at the origins of the many small towns, how they are surviving today and how their past, present and future is shaped by the pioneer spirit.
- Trek 2: Lewis and Clark. Kesterson will retrace part of the Lewis and Clark trail. The trek captures the spirit that built much of America - physically and mentally demanding, inspired innovation and required perseverance to succeed.
- Trek 3: Mountains, Arches and Canyons. Kesterson will travel through Wyoming, Utah and Arizona, camping and mountain biking throughout the Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Arches, Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon. Stories from local residents, towns and businesseswill be the focus. The trek provides a look at the values of living and working in and around priceless landscapes where nature is not a painting, but an interactive environment to experience and enjoy. This leg will give honor to Teddy Roosevelt and his populist vision.
- Trek 4: Oil, Diamonds and Crawfish. The foundation of our economy is energy. Kesterson will begin in Houston, TX meeting with oil and gas representatives, explore the changing economies of oil and gas, and look at American energy independence. He will continue his trip to Oklahoma looking at mid-level producers of oil and gas and their position in the world markets and competition. Kesterson will continue to Arkansas to visit the only diamond mine in the United States while exploring the scenic beauty of Arkansas and Mississippi. He will end his trip in Louisiana, exploring the diverse economy and rich history of the French-Indian-American decent.
- Trek 5: Cheese, Wheels and Coal. Kesterson will travel to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to experience the traditional industries of dairy farming and cheese making. He will visit American automobile, truck and motorcycle manufacturing across Wisconsin and Michigan including the legends of Detroit. He will end this trek with visits to coal mines and coal communities. The trek will offer a look at traditions and modernization looking at how work and values have changed and are adapting to the future.
- Trek 6: Bourbon, Whiskey and Speed. Kesterson will start from Birmingham, Alabama with a visit to MOTUS motorcycles who produce the fastest production motorcycle in the United States. Kesterson will continue his tour through the rich histories of Tennessee whiskey producers, Kentucky bourbon producers, country music and derbies, ending in Indiana at the Indianapolis 500 Motor Speedway as a tribute to American engineering and innovation.
- Trek 7: Infantry, Peaches and Space. Beginning in North Carolina, Kesterson will pay tribute to Army Special Operations and Infantry with visits to Fort Bragg, NC, Fort Benning, GA, Fort Jackson, SC, Fort Walton Beach, FL and Tampa, FL. Along the way Kesterson will visit small farms, enjoy southern BBQ and end the trek at Cape Canaveral, FL as a tribute the achievements in science and world leadership.
You can follow The American Brand’s Xpedition RED via livestream Monday through Friday at 10am ET / 7am PT and 9pm ET/ 6pm PT, and Sunday at 5pm ET/ 2pm PT at facebook.com/theamericanbrand. The American Brand can also be found on minds.com/theAmericanBrand, on Twitter @XpeditionRED, Instagram @AmericanBrandTV and on The American Brand YouTube channel. Additionally, there will subscriber content on on theamericanbrand.org website.